Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's Blizzard Time

So apparently there's some sort of blizzard coming. Slash, it's already here. I have no idea. I haven't looked outside since 2 p.m.

If my friends' facebook statuses are any indication, literally every American who doesn't live out west or down south is staying home tomorrow. Am I? Maybe. I'll be informed via text by 6:15 tomorrow. Which will give me just enough time to drive the 10 miles to work by 8:30 a.m., if needed.

For tonight, I'm hanging out with Dave on the couch - he's literally 8 feet away from me right now, but we're both laying down on the same couch. U-shaped couches are ridiculous. OK, moving on. I just can't keep my U-shaped couch obsession at bay. They weasel their way into every post. Here's my SAT prep hint for the day:

This blog : U-shaped couch references :: Seinfeld : Superman

If you're one of those people who's snowed in, here's some enjoyable reading to get you through the next day (two days? three days?).

And, the most enjoyable thing on the internet today (that's a fact - I read the whole internet today - all of it), courtesy of Daniel:


And with that, it's time for Office reruns.

No comments:

Post a Comment