Monday, April 25, 2011

bathing beautiful

Who's ready for summer?

Hahahaha, just kidding.

Only models in warm studios are ready for summer.

Like this girl:


Here's a bathing suit from a brand so expensive, they don't even list prices on their site. They just show their "collection" and then you're supposed to live somewhere fancy people live if you want to buy it. Where's the "online shopping" option? It's like they're saying, "if you were rich enough to afford this, you'd know how to buy it." Well, I don't know. And I'm not buying it. Sorry, fancy French boutique - you just lost my business (I don't think they'll mind):

Oooh but it's so pretty.

Of course, j. crew always has nice suits for classy ladies:


Do I like the suit, or do I just like this photo? Suit, or photo... suit or photo... can't decide. Maybe I don't want this girl's swimsuit at all. Maybe I just want her hair and her camera filter. Who even knows anymore:


I like this one - shimmery things just make me feel like I'm in the sun:


Thirty minutes of looking at bathing suits later... and it's still cold here.

Come quickly, summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment